Saturday, August 21, 2010

the pirate palooza with a twist of lime. and turquoise. and yellow...











































The Pirate Palooza with a Twist has sailed its course, and what a course it was. Little Jacob's Mama is a party force to be reckoned with. She is hyper organized, finalizes her party plans months in advance and has a true gift for entertaining and beautiful presentation. The sweet & swashbuckling baby of the family is now an amazing & very special one year old.
Thank you, Jessy, for the honor of designing your childrens' parties- (not that you need me for anything except a little glitta!) I love working on each and every one of your events. It is always such an exciting adventure:) Happy Birthday Baby J. Wishing you sweet sailing always:)

16 comments :

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

she did a fab job! Your glittery goodness is just great!
LOVE the 'grub station'!!

Pamela Smerker said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! Kristy what an amazing party and what amazing products you created for this! Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

came out so cute!!! I am still in love with the capt'n crunch! rofl... oh and that pool? hello? can I get an invite?!?

hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Unknown said...

fabulous party!! I am posting our pirate party later this week!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

CAP'N CRUNCH!?!? LOVE IT!
Also, the parrot is my fave. And, the adorable rhyme on the favor tags--love love love.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

AMAZING AND ADORABLE!

A Blissful Nest said...

How killer are those pirate balloons. Great job to both of you!

The Party Muse said...

awesome party! I love the ribbon chandelier, very nice touch :)

The Party Animal said...

WoW is all I can say here - what a lucky little boy who will look back at these photos when he grows up and know that he is so loved. This party Rocks - love love love. I really like the cool Pirate Hats the kids had on in the boat - way cool.

Unknown said...

love it...where did you find the pirate patches and those buckets that have gummy worms in them?

Unknown said...

thanks

mom22 said...

Love this party! I posted a picture of the adorable table covering tonight on my blog! Your ideas are amazing Kristy!
http://buckets-of-grace.blogspot.com/2010/11/buckets-of-table-coverings.html

Nancy said...

Hi I love your pirate party ! Can you tell me where you got those black plastic treasure chests for the favors? I think that is such a cute idea! Thanks

Nancy

jessica said...

can i ask where you picked up the buckets? i love thme. thanks

Anonymous said...

Lovely party! Could you share where you got the black plastic treasure chests, as well as the party printables? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

where did you find so Many small captain crunch cereal boxes??
I don't want to buy tons of variety pack cereals!