Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Eve Eve. Purple Crushes on Pink. 73/365 {Eleanor, Pink Peppermint Paper}

Hello. Happy New Year's Eve Eve...Today, The Purple is crushing on The Pink.

Paper Chick, Party Planner & Pink Lova, 73/365: Eleanor, Pink Peppermint Paper

Eleanor is one of those chicks that cracks. me. up. She is witty, clever and charming. Girlfriend is my kind of girlfriend. Eleanor designs gorgeous and whimsical stationery, invitations, favor tags and announcements. Clean lines and original work. I am kinda madly in love with her partyware and party styling skills. She is an extraordinary party planner and just launched an online-based planning service-another division in her empire- Pink Peppermint Parties. Eleanor is a funny, sunny and super talented. Totally crushing on The Pink Peppermint Paper Chick.

Deets:
{shop}
{blog}
{cpn}
{facebook}
{twitter}
Fascinating Eleanor trivia:)

• favorite color? I'm gonna have to go with pink for obvious reasons.


• favorite team? The defending National Champion University of Alabama Crimson Tide. Rooooooooooooollll...

• if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chocolate. I need it.

• party trend you are crushing on? I am a sucker for bunting of all shapes and sizes.

• party trend you are so over? I'm done with the super symmetrical party table. You know what I'm talkin' about. Those too perfect to eat main food displays. Who wants to be the first one to take a dang cake pop and throw the whole thing out of whack? Loosen up, people.

• favorite aisle in the craft store? Seasonal. No, paper!

• do you wear Uggs? Negative. The mere thought makes me sweat.

• do you really exercise? Only for about 6-12 weeks a year when bathing suit weather starts to threaten.

• minivan or non minivan driving? Non, although I do lurv that remote control sliding door.

• favorite holiday? I'd have to say Christmas, but Easter is a close second. All that candy!

• favorite smell? Baked goods.

• do you color your hair? Nope.

• do you think you’re cool? Who told you that?



1 comment :

Pink Peppermint Paper said...

Thank you, oh Purple One!

Eleanor