Monday, October 18, 2010

the pug love crush 365 project {creative & clever girls rule}


This is a extraordinary and monumental Monday for me. Today I begin a year long adventure-a charming 365 day project I dreamed up where creative coolness & kindness rule. I will showcase an amazingly talented and creative person- Every. Single. Day. For an entire year. I know, I know-seems ridiculously crazy, but I really am going to do this. I have met hundreds of fabulous people online and every one of them has touched my life in some unique way. A little shout out each day to make someone happy, to get to know someone new and just to be supportive of another human being.

This is an experiment in nice.

21 comments :

Melissa C said...

This is going to be soooo amazing!!! Looking forward to each day's post!

Unknown said...

I think thats a really great idea! It's always neat to discover new talented ladies!

Piggy Bank Parties said...

This Pink Piggy feels the Purple Pug love! Can't wait to meet more Kool--with a K!--Party Chics like YOU!

The Party Animal said...

Wow that is definitely ambitious and I know you can do it. There are so many creative people out there and all will love to be honored by the master of Glitz herself !!!
Have fun and Party On!!! Looking forward to following.

Cari @ Socially Circled said...

Love this idea!!! Too fun!!!

Pamela Smerker said...

You ARE AMAZING!!! I love this idea and can't wait to see and meet all of these fabulous people.

Twirlie Whirlies said...

Fabulous! Love it.

Tini Posh said...

Aaawww Kristy..YOU are the definition of creative coolness and kindness!! Looking forward to 365 days of nice!! It's so wonderful to meet new supportive and talented women just like you!!

Unknown said...

such a wonderful idea! :)

Brittany Schwaigert said...

"An Experiment in Nice" is so refreshing! :)

Unknown said...

Everyday I wonder how you are going to top yourself.... Here you go! Xo

TLF said...

Sounds awesome.. I can't wait!

Jillian said...

What a cool, fun, exciting, inspiring idea!

TLF said...

I'm a twitter follower. :)

Unknown said...

What a brilliant idea Kristy!

Leslie said...

"it seems ridiculously crazy"

Kristy...this is the good kind of crazy that I would expect only to see from someone like you. What a wonderful idea! I can't wait to see all the talent that you feature over the next year!

Pink Peppermint Paper said...

Fantastic!

Eleanor

Debbie said...

Kristy, this is the most "friendly" idea EVER!!! You have such great blog ideas!!!

dimpleprints said...

Fun idea! Carli

Kristy - Posh Pixels Design Studio said...

Very cute idea :) Good luck with the project! xo

Linda Schwartz said...

Kristy~ Looking forward to all of the creativeness!!! What an AMAZINGLY selfless act~ You are soo SWEET!!! : )