Friday, March 5, 2010

I seriously heart handstamped napkins

I prefer to use paper guest towels
in the bathroom when hosting a party.
Another chance to coordinate party theme
and more sanitary than a hand towel.

Easy, inexpensive and an
interesting finishing touch.

I am a busy girl. I start and stop at least 20 projects every day. That is the way I operate. Always zooming around- the only way I navigate through my days.

My super fly blogsista, Kim, planted the little "handstamping rocks, is the coolest thing in the universe and you must do it now" seed in my head earlier this week. So, off to the stores to buy rubber stamps, ink, and guest napkins. Kim was a sweet & lucky duck and found me an awesome clear letter "g" set to stamp with.She shipped them off to me along with the block used to mount these stamps . I have never worked with clear stamps. I did my stamping experiment. I am in coolness heaven. Thanks to the chick with all the fabulous ideas on her Frost Me bloggy.

I am busy indeed, but my weekend just got even busier. I will be handstamping napkins, guest towels and anything else I can get my hands on for the Super Grover Rave. Crazy, yes, but I can't fight my out of control handstamping urges. Must. stamp. now.



4 comments :

Unknown said...

Awww thanks for the luv! We are a creative super fly team! rofl!

xoxo
Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love this too... adds that extra special touch!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Thanks, Ladies...I agree-perfect finishing touch. Can't wait to stmap them!

Unknown said...

I want to hand stamp anniversary napkins with 40? HELP!!!!