Tuesday, June 8, 2010

purple reign...tuesday's wicked fab shout out....


Designing, creating, working, learning, daydreaming and chatting online is quite an adventure. I am constantly astounded by many of the talented & clever party people out there. Adore those truly original & creative women-so much fascinating inspiration-I seriously could spend hours reading and daydreaming on those blogs...

Recently, I was thinking about what really draws me to one person's blog over and over again...What makes me feel a connection with someone I have never even met...I love people that are creative and truly unique. I am not a cookie cutter type and I am drawn to those that offer something a little off the beaten path. I love outside the box thinkers & parties..I can totally appreciate other original & talented partyware designers-love to see what they create and wish them nothing but success. I also love a blogger who is funny and makes me laugh...I especially am drawn to smarties...love a smart & crafty woman!

Anyhoo...my point is....there are shiny, sweet, funny, unique, eclectic, charming people I have met online, and that Little Shindigs Girl, Natalie, might be the shiniest in the bunch. I adore her wit, totally unique style and she's just-Cool...With a capital "C." Woke up this morning and going through my Google reader on the purpleberry and came across a blog title "purple reign," I thought to myself that I needed to read that...must be something wicked cool and purple..LOL! Clicked on, and lo and behold...it was about MOI! My jazzy new web design is finished and Natalie was so unbelievably sweet and gracious to write up a press release for me...LOL! Love her, love her blog & her style is like no other...Check her out. She is a Rock Star with bad allergies and party planning talent that should be bottled and sold...


1 comment :

Natalia said...

Hey Kristy...you are the BEST! The sweetest thing anyone has ever written about me. It made my week. THANK YOU!!!


I kid you not, I was laughing so hard about the allergies part that I started coughing...LOL!