Saturday, February 27, 2010

Super Grover Decor Labels you will be seeing everywhere at Super Gavin's Party:)


I have been in the decor label fan club for about a year now. Obsessed. I use these labels for cake decoration, containers, pails, candy jars, dessert displays, party favors, bags, centerpieces, napkins, soda bottles, party hats and basically anything I can tie or tape to. LOL! They are fabulous. I adore them and you will see lots of these babies at my baby's Super Grover Bash. You can take a peek in my shop for my current designs and offerings. Practical, beautiful, handmade and glittered. Life is good:)


4 comments :

Unknown said...

Super cute! I still love his sparkly nose best!! Can't wait to see the party!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Free Pretty Things For You said...

omg my little girl LOVES grover!! she is only 7 months but she stop everything she is doing when he comes on lol!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Adorable! Your products are awesome! Don't know how you do it!?

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Thanks so much! I, too, am just a glittery gal in love with Grover:)